Club Rooftop Opening Celebration on Bastille Day
Join us at The Woman's Club for the Rooftop Opening Celebration on Bastille Day!
In addition to eating a simply sumptuous French dinner made by Chef Steph, you'll also be serenaded by live music as you enjoy the splendid view of Loring Park and Downtown Minneapolis from our Rooftop Patio.
- Escargot wrapped in ham with lemon butter and parsley
- Asparagus with artichoke hearts
Salad (served with a roll and butter)
- Sorrel with hearts of palm and radishes in a lemon vinaigrette
- Potato and beet gratin stuffed with braised oxtail and buttered peas
- Caramelized brussel sprout stuffed potato and beet gratin and buttered peas
- Chocolate mousse (red white and blue) and fresh fruit
Members: $42.00 plus tax & service fee
Nonmembers: $46.00 plus tax & service fee
RSVP with the Front Desk