Special Events at the Ard Godfrey House
Upcoming Events at the Ard Godfrey House
Join us for the following 2020 Special Events at the Ard Godfrey House. All events are free and open to the public.
- On Sunday, May 17, 2020, we will celebrate Dandelion Day from 1:00 - 4:00 pm. Learn how to braid dandelions. Cookies and lemonade in the kitchen. Face painting, temporary tattoos and coloring sheets for the kids! No reservations necessary; admission is free--donations suggested.
- Private tours may be arranged year-round for groups of 10 or more for a small fee by contacting Muriel (612-781-8791)
- At the Ard Godfrey House we recognize the diverse needs of our audience and strive to offer accessible programming to enable all visitors to explore this historic site.
- Accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging due to historic and natural features. With advanced notice, we will make every effort to respond to access needs. Our goal is to provide as much information as possible to guests before they visit our site. If you have special needs, contact Muriel (612-781-8791) one week in advance.
- For visitors who are blind or have low vision, a descriptive narrative of the Ard Godfrey House is recorded and available upon request. For visitors who are deaf or hard of hearing, printed information is available on site. For visitors with mobility disabilities, a disability entrance is provided and selected areas of the Ard Godfrey house are wheelchair accessible.