Special Events at the Ard Godfrey House
Upcoming Events at the Ard Godfrey House
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Ard Godfrey House will be closed for tours this summer. We hope to see you in September for a special event.
- If you're in the neighborhood for the Stone Arch Bridge Festival of the Arts on September 26 and 27 (Saturday and Sunday), come for a free tour of the Ard Godfrey House from 1:00 - 4:00 pm both days.
- Private tours may be arranged for a small fee by contacting Muriel (612-781-8791)
- At the Ard Godfrey House we recognize the diverse needs of our audience and strive to offer accessible programming to enable all visitors to explore this historic site.
- Accessibility for guests with limited mobility can be challenging due to historic and natural features. With advanced notice, we will make every effort to respond to access needs. Our goal is to provide as much information as possible to guests before they visit our site. If you have special needs, contact Muriel (612-781-8791) one week in advance.
- For visitors who are blind or have low vision, a descriptive narrative of the Ard Godfrey House is recorded and available upon request. For visitors who are deaf or hard of hearing, printed information is available on site. For visitors with mobility disabilities, a disability entrance is provided and selected areas of the Ard Godfrey house are wheelchair accessible.