Virtual Thursdays @ 5
Get to know other Club Members and virtually meet and mingle over cocktails this coming Thursday.
To register for this event, contact email@example.com by Thursday, April 30 at 10:00 am and we'll send you info for joining!
The Thursdays @ 5 crowd is in high spirits, and have shared a list of cocktail recipes to try out for this event! Check them out below!
- Use a large red wine glass
- Put 3-4 ice cubes (about half full)
- 1 shot of Campari
- Fill half the remainder with Prosecco. Fill the rest with soda water
- Add a slice of orange
- Dial up Netflix and forget about the pandemic
- 1 1/2 oz. citrus vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- A dash fresh lime juice
- Cranberry juice
- Combine vodka, Cointreau and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup club soda
- Combine 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, and 1 teaspoon sugar in glass; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in 1/4 cup tequila, add ice, and top off with 1/4 cup club soda. Garnish with grapefruit wedge. Tastes like Spring!
- 1 part vodka
- 3/4 part (to taste) St-Germain
- Shake in martini shaker
- Add a lemon peel twist
- 1 and 1/2 to 2 ounces of Amaretto
- Sour mix to taste
- Add a little ice, but just a little so the drink doesn't get diluted.
- Garnish with neon red maraschino cherries
Jameson Mango Spritz
With supplies running low, I was forced to break into the Jameson I keep on hand for Belia. I mixed it with a Mango Bubbly for my Jameson Mango Spritz.