Staying Well-Connected with iPhone Email, Text and FaceTime
Guest Speaker: Don Frederikson
Nearly all iPhone users start with making calls and sending text messages. Beyond those basic functions are dozens of hidden nuggets that are essential for staying connected and engaged. In this workshop, we'll explore the features of the following apps:
- Message – Includes how to text with flair and attachments
- Mail – Managing mailboxes and send attachments
- Phone – Tour of features including conference calls
- FaceTime – How to make video calls
This workshop will help you explore and discover Nuggets from these apps. Exploring these Nuggets will not only introduce you to new useful functions but will also help you appreciate the power in your hand and build your confidence in handling your device.
What to expect in this session:
- Bring your Apple iPhones, your curiosity and your questions to the workshop. The session will be fast-paced, hands-on and engaging.
- This is not an iPhone beginner session. This session is best for phone users who have experience making calls, sending texts and emails.
- The Nuggets we explore in this session are totally different than our previous workshops. Previous workshop participants are invited back for more!
Don Frederiksen is the founder and principal of the SeniorTechClub.com, the online club that helps older adults stay connected and engaged by learning, sharing and exploring technology. Don started his professional career as a school band director, discovered personal computers in the early 80s, and never looked back. He traveled the country teaching IT professionals, started two companies and led corporate IT teams.
$15.00 plus tax and service charge • RSVP with the Front Desk