Annual Dinner Seminar: Nepal
Join The Woman's Club and the Association of Nepalese in Minnesota for a program that celebrates Nepal's rich history, culture, and more!
The Woman's Club of Minneapolis is thrilled to partner with the Association of Nepalese in Minnesota (ANMN) to spotlight the country of Nepal for our annual program.
Association of Nepalis in Minnesota mission is to build, preserve and promote an enthusiastic, active and supportive community among the Nepalese and friends of Nepal in the State of Minnesota, thus strengthening the bond of friendship and cooperation.
This program includes a presentation about Nepal's history, geography, and culture, a Nepali fashion and culture show, a dance with Nepali music, and a Nepali arts show presented by well-known local Nepali Artist Raju Lamichane. Finally, the evening will be capped off with a Nepali-inspired dinner!
- Ghongi: sautéed snails in leeks, lemongrass, chilies, parsley and cilantro served on toast
- Wonton Momos: mini momos stuffed with ground beef, steamed, and served with a tomato chili chutney
- Fried Potato Cake (vegetarian): served with date chutney
- Dal Bhat Tarkari: rice with ghee, lentil soup, curried chicken, ginger braised spinach, spiced potatoes, braised lamb, and fresh radish
- Sikarni: unsweetened yoghurt spiced with cinnamon and sweetened with honey
Get tickets while they're still available, because spots fill up quickly for this popular annual dinner!